Run by the members - For the members - Join now!
Follow us on Social Media
TRADESHOW EXHIBITORS APPLICATION
From the largest to the smallest food, beverages, consumables and cleaning manufacturers
FIA NSW host up to five trade shows a year in regional areas, these events are held on rotation in strategic marketing areas throughout the State.
- Effective, professional pre show marketing and promotion of each event
- Events promoted through FIA NSW contact with wholesalers, direct mail to end users, local radio and newspapers.
- Held over one or two days depending on market potential
- Designed as a unique opportunity for companies to access, promote and sell their goods or services to hundreds of Foodservice owner operators and buyers
- Comprehensive list of attendees supplied free of charge to exhibitors
- Trade Only – general public not admitted
FIA NSW trade shows are an excellent opportunity for members to network within the industry and provide a great opportunity for members to grow their knowledge and contacts within the foodservice industry.
FIA NSW Trade Show visitors are limited to trade only and include;
- Chefs and Apprentices
- Food and Beverage Managers
- Restaurant Owners and Managers
- Serving staff
- School Canteen Managers
- Institution Buyers
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge of and contacts within foodservice
FIA NSW Trade Shows and Expos - Advantages of Regional Events
- Face to face communication with large numbers of qualified Foodservice end users and buyers.
- A cost effective way for Foodservice suppliers to reach end user buyers and reduce costly cold calls, save travelling time, accommodation and stress.
- To engage with customers all coming to see you in a neutral venue, because they want to.
- You can build your brand with traditional media but you can build your sales immediately at an FIA NSW trade show.
- An ideal opportunity to show and demonstrate new products, techniques and campaigns.
- Association member companies provide outstanding network opportunities.
- Major national companies and smaller manufacturers gain equal benefits.
- To show support for your local wholesalers and distributors in key areas.
Why participate in a FIA NSW trade show?
- The FIA NSW is a not for profit association – exhibitor trade show fees are maintained as low as possible with benefits passed on to members
- Stand fees include display stand floor space and access to a 10amp and 15amp power supply at most venues.
- Many Members use portable display equipment such as pull up banners, spider displays etc.
- The FIA NSW does not use an overall shell scheme display, giving you maximum flexibility with your display and your budget.
- Display panels, partitions and tables are supplied at cost price via local hire companies as required.
- Exhibitors are advised of details prior to each event.
FIA NSW Trade Show exhibiting fees
For advice tips and tricks for a successful
tradeshow download our guide here
Exhibitors Application and Information
Exhibitors 'Apply Now' for the next tradeshow
Find out more information
Click here for advice, tips and tricks for a successful tradeshow
See the benefits & savings