Run by the members - For the members - Join now!
Follow us on Social Media
WHY JOIN US?
Build your profile and grow your sales with the Foodservice Industry Association Incorporated (FIA).
Benefits of being a member of the Foodservice Industry Association Incorporated;
- Access to FIA NSW Tradeshows – 4-5 per annum in regional NSW
- New product promotion via FIA NSW website
- FIA NSW logo endorsement
- Direct link to member websites from FIA NSW site and vice versa
- Company branding on FIA NSW website
The FIA is run BY members FOR members. Join NOW!
Qualification - Available to a company or individual which or who is an independent manufacturer or importer of food and/or allied products or equipment related to food storage, manufacture, preparation or presentation, or is a food industry broker or agent or an association representing food wholesaler and/or distributing companies.
Membership is open to a company which is independently a manufacturer or importer of food and allied products or equipment or is a food industry broker or agent.
The FIA financial year and annual membership is from 1 July until 30 June.
Annual subscription - $595.00
FIA NSW Member Stand Fees:
Single stand - $895.00 (Non Member $1395.00)
Double stand - $1150.00 (Non Member $1600.00)
Triple stand - $1400.00 (Non Member $1900.00)
Stand fees may vary slightly depending on venue costs.
If you would like to join the FIA stand fees include floor space of approximately 3m x 2.5m for a single stand, 6m x 2.5m double stand and 9m x 2.5m triple stand, access to standard 10amp and 15amp power (extension leads not supplied). To maintain low exhibitor fees a Shell Scheme display construction is not used. Display panels are available from local hire companies and arranged through the FIA NSW at cost price at each event.
Non-member companies may be invited to exhibit at FIA trade shows, providing space is available after all members have indicated their intention to attend a show. A stand premium of $500.00 (including GST) per stand above members’ costs will apply. This will be credited against Subscription fees should the company join the Association.
BECOME A FIA NSW MEMBER
Apply now and start saving
See the benefits & savings you will receive
We'll do all the HARD work!
Benefits of exhibiting at Foodservice Industry Association Incorporated Trade shows;
- Direct customer contact with decision makers within the industry.
- Trade Only shows
- A little investment goes a long way
- Get connected with hundreds of end-users … the advantages far outweigh the cost.
- An ideal opportunity to show and demonstrate new products, techniques and campaigns.
- You can build your brand with traditional media but you can build your sales immediately at an FIA NSW trade show.
- Networking – you gain great networks, interact with some of the largest manufacturers in the industry and make lasting connections.
- Major national companies and smaller manufacturers gain equal benefits.
- Support your local /regional wholesalers and distributors.Instant databases – increase your database with every show.
- Comprehensive list of attendees supplied free of charge to exhibitors.
- Up to 5 shows per year in strategic areas.
- Effective, professional pre-show marketing and promotion of each event.
- We also enjoy local support from our distributor network.