Run by the members - For the members - Join now!
Follow us on Social Media
TRADE SHOW EXHIBITORS APPLICATION
From the largest to the smallest food, beverages, consumables and cleaning manufacturers
FIA NSW host up to five trade shows a year in regional areas, these events are held on rotation in strategic marketing areas throughout the State.
- Effective, professional pre show marketing and promotion of each event
- Events promoted through FIA NSW contact with wholesalers, direct mail to end users, local radio and newspapers.
- Held over one or two days depending on market potential
- Designed as a unique opportunity for companies to access, promote and sell their goods or services to hundreds of Foodservice owner operators and buyers
- Comprehensive list of attendees supplied free of charge to exhibitors
- Trade Only – general public not admitted
FIA NSW trade shows are an excellent opportunity for members to network within the industry and provide a great opportunity for members to grow their knowledge and contacts within the foodservice industry.
FIA NSW Trade Show visitors are limited to trade only and include;
- Chefs and Apprentices
- Food and Beverage Managers
- Restaurant Owners and Managers
- Serving staff
- School Canteen Managers
- Institution Buyers
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge of and contacts within foodservice
FIA NSW Trade Shows and Expos - Advantages of Regional Events
- Face to face communication with large numbers of qualified Foodservice end users and buyers.
- A cost effective way for Foodservice suppliers to reach end user buyers and reduce costly cold calls, save travelling time, accommodation and stress.
- To engage with customers all coming to see you in a neutral venue, because they want to.
- You can build your brand with traditional media but you can build your sales immediately at an FIA NSW trade show.
- An ideal opportunity to show and demonstrate new products, techniques and campaigns.
- Association member companies provide outstanding network opportunities.
- Major national companies and smaller manufacturers gain equal benefits.
- To show support for your local wholesalers and distributors in key areas.
Why participate in a FIA NSW trade show?
- The FIA NSW is a not for profit association – exhibitor trade show fees are maintained as low as possible with benefits passed on to members
- Stand fees include display stand floor space and access to a 10amp and 15amp power supply at most venues.
- Many Members use portable display equipment such as pull up banners, spider displays etc.
- The FIA NSW does not use an overall shell scheme display, giving you maximum flexibility with your display and your budget.
- Display panels, partitions and tables are supplied at cost price via local hire companies as required.
- Exhibitors are advised of details prior to each event.
FIA NSW Trade Show exhibiting fees
For advice tips and tricks for a successful
tradeshow download our guide here
Exhibitors Application and Information
Exhibitors 'Apply Now' for the next tradeshow
Find out more information
Advice, tips and tricks for a successful tradeshow
See the benefits & savings
What other exhibitors say:
- Really Good - finally get to meet everyone face to face
- Fantastic, personal & face to face
- Wouldn't be able to fit much more in, really good